- Hastinapur was the most opulent and developed place in the history of mankind during Mahabharat’s time.
- Yudhistira learnt to play dice form the Sage Vrihadaswa who narrated the story of Nala and Damayanti in their exile.
- Krishna said to Arjun in Bhagwat Geeta “Oh invincible one, you are Nara and I am Hari Narayana, and we, Nara-Narayana, have come to this world at proper time to preach righteousness to mankind.”
- Iravana, Son of Uloopi and Arjun, self-sacrificed to the goddess Kali to the victory of the Pandavas in the war. But he wished to marry a girl before dying, so to fulfill his wish Krishna took Mohini Avatar and married Iravana.
- Two of Dhritarashtra’s sons, Vikarna and Yuyutsu did not approve Duryodhana’s actions and had protested against Draupadi being staked in the game of dice.
- Draupadi’s brother Dhristadhyumna was a re-incarnation of Eklavya!
- Mahabharata war began on Mrigashira shudda ekadashi Nakshatra. The war lasted for 18 days.
- The most powerful warrior in Mahabharat, Barbarik- Bhima’s grandson and Ghatotkacha’s son was only a spectator.